‘Did I look that bad?’ Molly Boyce barely recognizes herself these days - APTN NewsAPTN News

‘Did I look that bad?’ Molly Boyce barely recognizes herself these days

Willow Fiddler
Molly Boyce was on the streets drinking hairspray when APTN News first met her in Thunder Bay.

At the time, she wanted to get sober.

That was seven long years ago.

APTN News recently caught up with her to see how things were going.

wfiddler@aptn.ca

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to “‘Did I look that bad?’ Molly Boyce barely recognizes herself these days”

1. yorkiegirl404@hotmail.ca'
    Angie April 23, 2018 at 9:33 pm #

Wow! What an amazing story!!! Congratulations Molly!! You are an inspiration to many!!!

2. y************@hotmail.ca'
    Angie February 20, 2019 at 12:20 am #

3. sandypivarnik@shaw.ca'
    sandy pivarnik April 20, 2018 at 4:47 pm #

Congratulations Molly not only for becoming who you are now, but for helping others know they can also come as far as you have.

4. Hardingjmk@tbaytel.net'
    Maria Harding April 20, 2018 at 4:02 pm #

An inspirational story. So glad Molly was determined to turn her life around! I’m sure it wasn’t easy, and she must have gone through highs and lows, but look where she is now! Well done, Molly.

5. s************@shaw.ca'
    sandy pivarnik February 20, 2019 at 12:20 am #

6. h*********@tbaytel.net'
    Maria Harding February 20, 2019 at 12:20 am #

7. Wahoo1morrison@gmail.com'
    Cathy Morrison April 17, 2018 at 6:51 pm #

I’m so inprest. At how far u have come .No yr a room motel for all Nish .THANK you.

8. w*************@gmail.com'